For detailed User Instructions including Demonstration Pictures and Videos please navigate to the different areas:
» or click on the thumbnails below
» or use the submenu on the main navigation bar above.
Dynamic - Spinal - Decompression
SPYNAMICS - Spinal Decompression with the additional wedge:
» It is advised to visit your physician prior to use the Spynamics Sacro Aligner as Back Pain may have other causes than Misalignments in the structural system.
1. Place the Spynamics Sacro Aligner onto the wedge with the head part elevated.
2. Lay onto the tool with the lower sacrum just touching the head of the tool.
3. Relax, breath normal and allow body weight to start decompression of the lumbar spine.
4. For additional decompression gentle crunches (elevating the chest) can be made.
5. Stay in this position for around 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Remove the wedge and reposition the sacrum onto the Spynamics Sacro Aligner.
7. Start with the normal routine (active movements) using the Spynamics Sacro Aligner following the instructions for a few minutes (~ 3min) before standing up slowly and carefully.
After the relaxing position with the decompression wedge the normal exercise routine can begin.
Below pictures show positions and movements done with the Spynamics Sacro Aligner under the Sacrum but without wedge! » featured for quick reference only, please navigate to the Instructions page for detailed information about all exercises with the Spynamics Sacro Aligner.
1. Up / Down from Hips
2. A little side to side
3. Rocking motions (feet - head)
» If problems arise (or you find exercise No. 1 too uncomfortable) try to start with exercise No. 3 first, then No. 2, then No. 1
» Note: Always stay relaxed and breathe normal
Do not exercise if it is too uncomfortable or causing pain!
Caution: At the end stand up slowly and careful to avoid dizziness!
» You may also watch the Video Demonstration for all exercises with the Spynamics Sacro Aligner
Download User Instructions: